Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Latitude

Latitude refers both to the horizontal lines used to determine a point's position North or South of the equator and an allowance for freedom of thought or action.  With greater latitude comes a broader range of possibilities and perspectives.  Study abroad gives you greater latitude in both senses.  As the process of applying to go abroad is currently a high priority for me, that will be the main focus of this blog.  For now, you'll mostly find updates on where I'm at in the application process.  Once I've gotten into a routine, I hope to add other resources including interviews with other students who are at various points in the study abroad process.  And then, provided that everything goes smoothly and I'm accepted into a program, I'll share my own experience abroad with you.
             
Be looking for a post on starting the application process in the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment