Saturday, December 24, 2011

Winter Break Bucket List: Week One

Alright, so I haven't been that productive.  Well, that's not true, I've been productive but I just haven't crossed much off my list.  

This week I...
-Went to two of my brother's basketball games.  
-Went caroling with the church Deacons.  
-Got into a great exercise routine...SO SORE.
-Helped Mom with the Christmas Pageant.
-Finished Christmas Shopping/Making/Wrapping.

This week I attempted to...
-Go to ballroom at the YMCA with my Dad...it was cancelled for December.
-Read The Hobbit...but kept leaving it in the car.

This week I failed at...
-Studying Latin...OOPS.
-Working on my Kenyon OCS Proposal
-Doing most of the other things on my list.

Not particularly impressive or interesting but there are three weeks left of break and I really needed some time to sleep and just putz around like I did this week.  Next week will be more productive!  However, our Christmas rush starts in an hour and a half and won't end until Monday night at the earliest so there will be no posts on Sunday or Tuesday this week.  So, until next Saturday, have a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I think everyone needs some "down" time. It will make you more productive in January!

    ReplyDelete