Saturday, December 31, 2011

Winter Break Bucket List: Week Two

Okay, I'm getting more productive by degrees.  

This week I...
-Went to my brother's holiday tournament...which they won!
-Survived Christmas.
-Busted out the Latin.
-Read more of the Hobbit.
-Made progress on Pachelbel's Canon.

This week I attempted to...
-Work on my Kenyon OCS Proposal.

This week I failed at...
-Cooking a Julia Child recipe.
-Keeping up with my workout routine.

Tonight will be spent with my family, playing board games, eating junk food, and waiting for the ball to drop in Times Square.  I haven't decided how I feel about this past year yet, I think my high points and low points equalled out pretty well.  In any case, I do think I'm on the right track or have figured out what the right track is in several aspects of my life and I'm excited for this year to be over and the next to start so I can put what I've learned in 2011 to use.
It's a fresh start, Happy New Year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment